Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Let Me At 'Em


OK folks, today is the day.


For the last three nights I have dreamed about bowel movements.


According to Stearn Robinson and Tom Corbett, authors of The Dreamer's Dictionary, a selection box of pop-Freudian nuggets, " This is a dream of contrary. The more embarrassing the situation, the better the omen. The forecast is of great financial success".


Oh yes!


Somewhat giddy, I searched for people born under the year of the Boar:


"Whatever their ambition, they do what they must with all the strength they have, for their strength is an inner strength that no one can overcome."


Baby!


Fighting hysteria I discovered a Gemini horoscope:


"Take full advantage of this moment to accomplish as much as possible to pave the wave for your future success."


Bring-it-on!


If I thought I can take the excitement I would open a tea bag, brew a cuppa and probably find the face of Jesus encircled in Romanian Ikea ceramic.


My fellow players will not know what has hit them


"Poker playing - where a total disregard for rational thought is fundamental to success"


Jeremiad - Steadily embracing mumbo jumbo since 1971.




No comments: