Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Lowered Eyebrows

The reason that there has not been as many posts in Feb is because the gaming site that I write for has asked me not to post the poker articles here, as they want search engines to find their site.

Fair enough.

If you are still interested in reading the poker articles, and can access gaming sites from work, you will find them here: http://www.eurolinx.com/en/Poker/DavidCorner.aspx

I'll also add a link in the margins in the next few days.

There might still be the occasional poker piece that is not submitted to Eurolinx that makes its way onto these pages but the posts will probably be non-gaming for the foreseeable future.

In the next few days, I'll start a new Scripting and Drifting column (for a new screenplay - sadly, I made a dog's dinner of the other one) and there will be plenty of other bits and pieces to keep the site active.

2 comments:

Simon Argent said...

Hope you do keep the site active...

Jeremiad1971 said...

Yeah, I will. I know it has been a bit dead for a while because of the trip to Malta but I will definitely resurrect it